First Freedom Ohio advocates for the constitutional freedoms of all Ohioans to live, work, and worship. We are the grassroots action partner of Citizens for Community Values, Ohio’s Family Policy Council.
- We have been created equal, endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, among them include life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
- Religious freedom and freedom of speech are central to a thriving state.
- Our state is only as strong as its families.
- Promoting pro-family policy is the best way to fight poverty.
- The intrinsic value and dignity of human life should be protected from its very beginning to its natural end.
Core Issues for a Thriving Ohio
- Religious Freedom: Ensuring Ohioans are free to live and work according to their faith.
- Free Speech: Ensuring Ohioans are free to express themselves and their views at home, online, at work, at church, and on campus.
- Government Transparency and Accountability: Ensuring a government of the people, by the people and for the people is accountable to the people.
- Right to Life: Ensuring life is protected from its very beginning to its natural end.
- Strong Families: Ensuring government policy promotes strong families and strong marriages between one man and one woman.
- Educational Freedom: Ensuring parents are able to choose the best educational option for their children.
- Human Dignity: Ensuring government stands against movements that rob Ohioans of their basic human dignity like human trafficking, drug use, and pornography.
- Educate: A well-informed public is the best defense against tyranny. We work to ensure Ohioans understand the crucial challenges to freedom, families, and life.
- Organize: We organize people across Ohio by empowering them to become “Freedom Fighters” and to take action to advance our Core Issues.
- Advocate: Our elected leaders serve the people, not the other way around. We advocate for a free Ohio and to ensure our elected officials understand how their actions impact Ohio’s future.